Bradley Hills Presbyterian Church Nursery School (BHPCNS) is a play-based, developmentally age appropriate preschool for children ages 2 years through pre-K. Experienced teachers guide the children as they develop their interpersonal, communication, problem solving, social emotional, and critical thinking skills in a joyful, fun environment. Through play, music, the arts, and nature, BHPCNS lays the foundation for children to become life-long learners.
BHPCNS believes that young children learn best through play. Our play-based early childhood education program provides hands on multi-sensory experiences both indoors and outdoors to foster a lifelong love of learning. Through our nurturing atmosphere and respect for each child’s unique learning style and temperament, our children grow in resilience, confidence, and independence. Our classroom communities provide an environment where children learn to be kind, respectful, and empathetic and to develop relationships with both adults and their peers.
Our program focuses on the whole child through social emotional, physical, cognitive, and spiritual development tailored to each child’s individual needs. Our children learn through free play, arts and crafts, individual and communal projects, dramatic play, literature, music, science, foreign language, and creative movement.
- 2 years olds: T/Th or M/W/F, 9–11:30 a.m.
- In January, a young 2s program will be offered T/Th, 9–11:30 a.m. for children who turn 2 years old September through December
- 3 years old: T/Th, M/W/F, or M–F, 9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- 4 years old (pre-K program): M/W/F or M–F, 9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Early drop off: Begins at 8 a.m.
- Lunch Bunch for 2-year-olds: From 11:30 a.m. until 12:30 p.m.
- Stay and Play for 3- and 4-year-olds: From 12:30–2:30 p.m.
In addition to enhanced cleaning and sanitizing protocols and having additional ventilation systems installed, Bradley Hills Presbyterian Church Nursery School will have smaller class sizes and hold much of the school day outdoors. More detailed information is available on our school website.
- Monthly music, singing, and creative movement for all ages; science lessons for 3- and 4-year-olds
- 2020–2021: Please inquire
- 2021–2022: Yes
Minimum enrollment age:
- Must be at least 2 years of age by Sept. 1
Due date for enrollment applications:
- The fall before the following school year, with late enrollment and waitlist options
Last updated: Oct. 15, 2020
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.