Concord Hill School is an independent, co-educational school for children age 3 through grade 3 in Chevy Chase, Md., just minutes from Friendship Heights and Bethesda. A leader in early childhood education since 1965, Concord Hill School inspires children to embrace and enjoy learning during the early years. With a total enrollment of approximately 100 students, our children enjoy the benefits of a school that is small by design, where every student is known and celebrated.
We are committed to providing two experienced teachers in each of our classrooms, alongside a team of highly qualified specialist teachers who provide instruction and support in art, math, music, PE, reading, library, science, Spanish, and STEM. Our five core values—knowledge, character, respect, play, and community—are the essence of a Concord Hill School education and guide our dynamic academic and social curriculum.
- Preprimary (3-year-old class):
- M–F, 8:25 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- Extended day options: M/T/Th/F until 3:05 p.m.; Wednesdays until 2:05 p.m.
- Primary (4-year-old class):
- M–F, 8:25 a.m.
- Ends: 2:05 p.m. (W) and 3:05 p.m. (M/T/Th/F)
- Before care option: Begins 7:45 a.m.
- After care option: Until 6:00 p.m.
Limit of 13 students per class, desks with plexiglass, tented outdoor classroom space for each class, no mixing of cohorts, masks required all day by all, social distancing, air scrubbers installed in HVAC system, air purifiers, additional cleaning crew, staggered arrival and dismissal, and home learning for those who want to stay home
- Museum enrichment, fitness, and more to come
- 2020–2021: Please inquire
- 2021–2022: Yes
Minimum enrollment age:
- Must be at least 3 years old by Sept. 1
Due date for enrollment applications:
- Jan. 31, with late enrollment and waitlist options
Last updated: Oct. 25, 2020
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.