The Little Gym of Silver Spring is a gymnastics-based facility for kids ages 10 months through 12 years old. We offer a variety of gymnastics-based classes, camps, enrichment programs, and private playdate events. Our team fosters a warm and welcoming, non-competitive environment to encourage skill growth and confidence, meeting each child at their individual level.
- We are open 7 days a week.
- Open enrollment is through the end of our season (January 31, 2021).
- Classes are once per week, but additional class enrollments come with tuition discounts.
- Our preschool enrichment program is offered M–F, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. (half day) or 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (full day).
- Registration is very flexible. Enroll for as many days as you like—mixing and matching is fine.
- Private playdates are offered at set times on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday afternoons or evenings.
The Little Gym of Silver Spring has an electromagnetic disinfectant sprayer as well as a professional sanitization company coming every week, in addition to our hourly cleaning regimen. All adults wear masks (children are not required). Frequent hand washing and sanitizing is strongly encouraged. We also encourage the kids in social distancing with clear spot markers around the gym so they can maintain a safe space.
Minimum enrollment age:
- 10 months old for classes
Last updated: Oct. 16, 2020
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.