New Day Preschool is a Christian preschool program operated by the Rockville United Methodist Church. Serving the community since 1968, the preschool has always enjoyed an excellent reputation because of its fine program and dedicated staff.
Our teachers strive to create a warm, nurturing, and engaging environment that is conducive to developing the wholeness of each child and inspires the wonder of learning. New Day Preschool creates opportunities for each child to discover who they are, their skills and talents, their rights and limits, and their worth as a child of God. Trustful relationships with teachers and daily interactions with peers allow children to grow in confidence and independence while learning to respect and care responsibly for others.
The diversity within our community of children, families, and staff allows children to learn about and respect family cultures different to their own. New Day Preschool believes in the strength of partnering with families and encourages families to participate and support the program as they are able.
- 2-year-old options: T/Th, M/W/F, or M–F, 9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- 3-year-old options: T/Th, M/W/F, or M–F, 9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- 4-year-old options: M/W/F or M–F, 9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- After-school enrichment option: 12:30–1:30 p.m.
Note: Information for the 2021–2022 school year was not yet finalized as of Nov. 5, 2020. Please contact the school to confirm its offerings.
- Weekly after-school soccer, music, and Spanish lessons for 2–4-year-olds and science lessons for 3–4-year-olds
- 2020–2021: No
- 2021–2022: Yes
Minimum enrollment age:
- Must be age of class by Sept. 1
Due date for enrollment applications:
- Mid February, with late enrollment and waitlist options
Last updated: Feb. 7, 2021
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.