St. John’s Christian Preschool’s curriculum is designed to promote both social and emotional growth with an emphasis on the development of positive self-esteem. To meet these goals, children are exposed to a variety of academic readiness activities through active discovery and guided learning. We believe that children learn best through play. Activities are centered around weekly themes and often include special visitors, trips, and dress-up days.
The children’s spiritual growth is nurtured through weekly Bible stories and Christian attitude lessons as well as a weekly chapel led by our pastor. At St. John’s Christian Preschool, children learn that they are “A Child of God.”
- 2-year-olds: M/W, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- 3-year-olds: T/Th or M/W/F, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- 4-year-olds: M/W/F or M–F, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Note: Information for the 2021–2022 school year was not yet finalized as of Oct. 15, 2020. Please contact the school to confirm its offerings.
- 2020–2021: Please inquire
- 2021–2022: Please inquire
Minimum enrollment age:
- Must be age of class prior to Sept. 1
Due date for enrollment applications:
- Feb. 1, with late enrollment and waitlist options
Last updated: Oct. 15, 2020
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.