At the Early Childhood School at B’nai Shalom of Olney, we believe early childhood should be a time of fun, discovery, exploration, warmth, security, and celebration. Children are creative and receptive individuals. True learning occurs when discovering the why, not the what. Our staff strives to strengthen and nurture these experiences in a stimulating, loving, and respectful environment.
- Full-time options for ages (18 months to 4 years old):
- M–F, 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Half-day options for ages 2 to 4 years old:
- 2 years old (3–5 days): M–F, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- 3 and 4 years old (5 days): M–F, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Extended day options available for all students:
- Early arrival program: 8–8:30 a.m.
- Afternoon program: 1–4 p.m.
- Late pick-up program: 4–5:30 p.m.
Note: Information for the 2021–2022 school year was not yet finalized as of Oct. 13, 2020. Please contact the school to confirm its offerings.
The Early Childhood School at B’nai Shalom of Olney strives to keep each class in their own bubble and social distance at all times. If weather permits, our classes spend most of their day outdoors, exploring nature and enjoying the sun. Custodians routinely clean all high-touched surfaces on an hourly basis.
- Daily aftercare enrichment programs, weekly music, mindfulness curriculum Mondays, and Learning without Tears
- 2020–2021: Please inquire
- 2021–2022: Yes
Minimum enrollment age:
- Must be at least 18 months by Sept. 1
Due date for enrollment applications:
- Rolling admissions, with waitlist option
Last updated: Oct. 13, 2020
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.