Concord Hill School is an independent, co-educational school for children age 3 through grade 3 in Chevy Chase, MD., just minutes from Friendship Heights and Bethesda. A leader in early childhood education since 1965, Concord Hill School inspires children to embrace and enjoy learning during the early years. With a total enrollment of approximately 100 students, our children enjoy the benefits of a school that is small by design, where every student is known and celebrated.
We are committed to providing two experienced teachers in each of our classrooms, alongside a team of highly qualified specialist teachers who provide instruction and support in art, math, music, PE, reading, library, science, Spanish, and STEM. Our five core values—knowledge, character, respect, play, and community—are the essence of a Concord Hill School education and guide our dynamic academic and social curriculum.
Last updated: November 8, 2022
– Preprimary (3-year-old class): M–F, 8:25 a.m. – 12:15 p.m., with extended day options on M/T/Th/F until 3:05 p.m. and Wednesdays until 2:10 p.m.
– Primary (4-year-old class): M–F, 8:25 a.m. – 2:10 p.m. (W) and 3:10 p.m (M/T/Th/F)
– Kindergarten-Third Grade: M–F, 8:25 a.m. – 2:10 p.m. (W) and 3:10 p.m (M/T/Th/F)
*After Care available for a students every day until 6pm.
– Before care option: Begins 8 a.m.
– After care option: Until 6:00 p.m.
Our precautions are in keeping with current CDC guidelines.
Weekly offerings from external providers such as Imagination Stage, Chia Chinese Learning; we offer soccer, gymnastics, Taekwondo, etc.
Our in-house after care is also available to all students every day util 6pm.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.