Spring Bilingual Montessori Academy (SBMA) seeks to create a learning environment in which the student is encouraged to explore his or her own innate sense of curiosity and eagerness to gain knowledge.
Our program is carefully designed to meet the individual needs of each child. The difference between our environment and that of other Montessori institutions lies in the parallel instruction of a second language to all facets of the learning process. Spring Bilingual Montessori Academy believes that children learn best when they learn with others who are both similar and different from themselves. It is with great pride that we note that both our student population and our staff are diverse racially, socio-economically, and geographically.
The advantages of this added understanding go beyond the simple acquisition of a second vocabulary. Spring Bilingual Montessori Academy believes that to know something of the spoken and written language of another group of people is akin to being acquainted with them. Language enables us to penetrate into another culture’s philosophy, folklore, literature, and music. Through this understanding, we can begin to bridge the unnatural barriers separating the world today. We wish to give our children the inspiration to create a better world tomorrow.
We look forward to learning more about your child and family and appreciate you considering SBMA!
Last updated: Sept. 13, 2021
– Ages 2–6 years
– Half day: M–F, 8:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
– Full day: M–F, 8:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
– Before care: Begins at 7:30 a.m. for any enrolled student
– Aftercare: 4 p.m., 5 p.m. and 6 p.m. options for any enrolled student
– All teachers and staff are fully vaccinated
– No-contact temperature checks and health questionnaire upon arrival of staff and students
– Access to facility limited to staff and students
– Hand sanitizer and PPE available
– Additional hand washing breaks for staff and students
– Social distancing while indoors encouraged
– Day porter to increase cleaning and disinfecting throughout the day
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.