Christ Episcopal School’s preschool program emphasizes developmentally appropriate learning activities and problem-solving skills. Learning is viewed as an interactive process. Preschoolers use materials and engage in activities that are meaningful to them. The school day consists of a rich variety of activities, including readiness skills for reading, math, social studies and science; discussions; outdoor play; and story time.
Children’s social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development are nurtured and encouraged so that they develop self-esteem and independence. Children may be grouped by age, in mixed-age groups, and/or by developmental level.
We now offer a year-round program!
Last updated: Oct. 16, 2021
– 2-year-olds (Turtles): Options range from 3 mornings (8:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.) to 5 full days (8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.)
– 3-year-olds (Bears): Options range from 3 mornings (8:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.) to 5 full days (8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.)
– 4-year-olds (Bugs): M–F, 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. or 3 p.m.
– Year-round program available
– Bi-weekly testing on campus
– Vaccination required of faculty and staff
– Masks worn indoors
– Air purifiers in every classroom
– Temperature taken upon arrival each day
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.