Forcey Christian School is fully accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International and by the Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools of the Middle States Association. The preschool program is connected with kindergarten through grade 8 on the same campus for smooth transition.
The excellent program features positive, loving, certified teachers and staff to develop the God-given talents of each child. Differentiated, center-based learning is used with the diverse student population. The developmentally appropriate curriculum features rich language experiences, exploratory math and science activities, along with social studies, art, and music.
Many special events make the curriculum come alive and give parents opportunities to participate: a trip to the farm, teddy bear picnic, color days, Grandparent’s Day, bug day, 100th day, Dr. Seuss Day, school garden, and hatching baby chicks. At Forcey Christian School, children will experience purposeful play, hands-on small group activities, large group circle time, and outdoor play.
Last updated: Oct. 12, 2021
– 3-year-olds: M–F, 8:35 a.m. – 3 p.m.
– 3-year-olds: T/Th, 8:35 a.m. until 11:30 a.m. or 3 p.m.
– 4-year-olds: M–F or M/W/F, 8:35 a.m. until 11:30 a.m. or 3 p.m.
After school care is available until 6:00 p.m.
– Recommend students wear masks (not mandatory)
– Teachers wear masks
– Extra cleaning during the day (per nurse’s instructions)
– Modified drop-off and pickup
– Extra hand washing
– Morning symptom and temperature checks
– Following all health guidelines
– Nurse onsite to assist with all procedures
Music, art, and library
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.